Thursday 28 April 2011

What ive come to realise...

…what this course is doing to me

Whenever I see an object, set of speakers, a Kettle or even an in game asset I automatically think, how would I model this in 3ds max? Haha

And I literally can’t help it. Subconsciously it seems I start to think - hmm yeah id start with a cylinder, extrude there, yep that can be a separate object, until about 10 seconds in until I realise what im doing. I guess its kinda good because its helping me to visualise geometry and how I would re-create it in 3dsmax

So im thinking what I might start doing is over summer, whenever I start thinking these thoughts, when I get a chance ill load up autodesk and model & texture whatever occupied my mind. Just for abit of fun and It will also keep me up to date with the software so I don’t forget how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment