Wednesday 12 October 2011

What A Waste of A Day

This weeks visual design task - trip to Loughborough Station.

But apparently Loughborough Station and The Great Railway Station IN Loughborough are two different places.

Well me and Steve where un-aware of this and ended up spending the day at a standard National Rail train service platform. I did think at the time that, suuuuurely we not meant to be drawing this place, there’s like, nothing here ! Turns out we had to take a 20 minute walk to find our actual destination.

It wasn’t until labs yesterday we’d realised the error in our ways. We were just casually talking to fellow Game Art people when we were like

We didn’t see any of you guys at the station yesterday

Really, we were there all day

Loughborough Station right ?

Yeah, with all the old trains

Then it started to click that maybe we’d gone to the wrong place. Everyone found this highly amusing. I was already upset about paying money for a train fare, but now I’ve got to pay ANOTHER £4.80 to hopefully not make the same mistake twice.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, one day you'll look back and laugh at this.

    I know I will.

    ReplyDelete