Saturday 13 November 2010

well im home...

I don't really know why I chose to go home for the weekend but apparently I did. It is however nice to be able to walk on a kitchen floor without your feet sticking to it, make a cup of tea without moving all the dirty cutlery, plates and pans out the way of the tap, or sifting through this dirty washing to find something to clean and eat with. This is the horrendous   state of our kitchen. But don’t worry we do clean it, just weekly before the inspection. 

 Its weird being back in a small town, such a contrast to the massively tall buildings, soundtrack of sirens in the background or mugs driving around in their cars playing music quite redonkulously loud! Sounds like I’m slating Leicester a little bit here. Well im not, this year so far has been amazing. I’m enjoying the course, however in all honesty I am finding the work load difficult to keep up with at times. Trying to balance a social life and a degree is proving hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment