Sunday 21 November 2010

My Gun (so far)

Thought I’d upload my efforts, and here are some renders of an M1 Garand Rifle I made in 3dsmax. Nothing special compared to other peoples projects on my course, but I like to think it resembles the real thing enough. I don’t have an M1 knocking about my room, but I did manage to find a good website with lots of detailed images which I could use as references.  Obviously though this isn’t finished and there’s still much more that needs doing. I’m well within the poly count limit at the moment so there’s still plenty more detail I can add. However I’m not looking forward to texturing it. I’m not too confident with texturing at the moment, I know how to and I can do it to some extent, but the thing is it always ends up looking shit =?

No comments:

Post a Comment